Area Profiler Demo
- Local Government Profile
- List of Elected Members
- List of Panchayat Head By Woman
- List Of Vacant Seats
- Committee Details
- GIS Report
- Caste Category Wise Elected Member Details
- Designation wise Elected Member Report
- Seat Reservation Summary Report
- Consolidated National Level Data Entry Report
- Export Elected Member Details
- Bslld Data Updated Report
- BSLLD Data Entered Report
TestRaised By :Manie OnOct 7, 2014 12:00 AM
Other Linked PES Applications
About Area Profiler
The Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) has undertaken e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project(e-Panchayat MMP) with a view to introduce and strengthen e-Governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across the country and build associated capacities of the PRIs for effective adoption of the e-Governance initiative. Under this project, Panchayat Enterprise Suite (PES) has been conceptualised which comprises 11 Core Common applications. At present, Panchayat Enterprise Suite has been deployed/operational with 10 Core Common Applications and GIS layer module is under conceptualisation. The operational modules includes LGD(Local Government Directory), Area Profiler(Socio-economic & general details), PlanPlus(to strengthen Decentralised & Participatory Planning), PriaSoft(Panchayat Accounting), ActionSoft(Works/scehme implementation Monitoring System), NAD(National Asset Directory), Service Plus(To facilitate Service Delivery), Social Audit, Training and National Panchayat Portal(Dynamic Website of Panchayats
Area Profiler is one of the modules of Panchayat Enterprise Suite (PES) being prepared as a part of ePanchayat Mission Mode Project (http://ePanchayat.gov.in). Area Profiler envisages facilitating the Local Governments Bodies to manage their socio-economic information, demographical information, public infrastructure and amenities, election and elected representatives and other officials working in Local Governments effectively with proper records to facilitate tracking process subsequently.
It will act as a centralized database and the information would be available to other e-PRI applications for effective use. The main features of Area Profiler application are :-
- Facilitates to Local Govt. Bodies to Record and maintain socio-economic, Public Infrastructure, Tourist Places and Neighbouring local bodies details.
- Facilitate to Maintain Family Register for each Village Panchayat and helps to track the Demographic Condition based on many important Parameters.
- Facilitate to maintain State-wide General Election and By Election Process.
- Facilitate to record and maintain the BSLLD Datasets Proposed by MoSPI.
Daily Progress Report
What is meant by “metadata standards”?Q.
The term "Metadata Standards" refers to the set of rules and guidelines that has been designed to ensure that the data is being entered and stored in a harmonized and standardized manner. For e.g., While entering the same field type like in the case of Address Metadata Standards says that the Address Line1 (Building Number or Building Name is mandatory. This rule has to be followed every time we enter address details in Area Profiler.
Older Area Profiler version is shown in related links, what is the difference?Q.
The new version facilitates to capture data in a more detailed, comprehensive and standardized manner. Also, it is now been integrated with other e-PRI applications. The latest one shown is the updated version with a new look and feel and more interactive User interface, for the smooth and easy understanding and usage of the application.
• The data appeared consolidated in older version irrespective of bifurcations village wise.
• The new version is based on the templates defined by MoSPI; hence standardization of data is there.
• The data is organized village wise in the new version.
How to get login credentials of Area Profiler?Q.
To receive the login credentials please contact State Panchayati Raj department as it provides the login credentials.
How is data verified in Area Profiler?Q.
The credentials are shared with State Panchayati Raj department and Panchayat secretary. Hence, the data entry is done under their supervision and they’ll verify the data as well.
How to report bugs/errors about Area Profiler?
Bugs/errors about Area Profiler can be reported by any of the following means:
a. Visit our site http://areaprofiler.gov.in to send a query.
b. The user can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Government of India,
New Delhi 110001
d. Panchayat Informatics Division
National Informatics Centre
Department of Information Technology
Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
Government of India, A Block, CGO Complex
If you have any Queries to be answered by the PES Technical Team, Click Add Query Click Here